The truth is, life changes, and so can you. Your past doesn’t equal your future.
What you do RIGHT NOW is what matters, and you have the ability to move forward no matter what obstacles block your path. You don’t have to continue being held a prisoner by your old, familiar habits and assumptions, and doing things the way you’ve always done them. Today is a new day, filled with new possibilities.
This visual really helped us understand the basics of coaching. The circle to your left represents your life. It’s broken into sections. How would you label these sections for your life? On a scale of 1-10 (1 being low, 10 being high) what areas of your life could use some more “life” in them? The center of the wheel is the “1” the outside is the “10.” What would it take to bring an area that you rate as a 3, to a 6? How would you feel? Better understanding of that area, more proficiency, more enjoyment, and fun?
We believe that every person is naturally creative, resourceful and capable of coming up with their own solutions by shifting their thinking. Our challenges are really our blessings if we use them to create a fresh perspective and grow stronger. Are you ready to take your marriage to the next level?
We all possess an awareness of what we want/need through honest and direct dialogue when the right questions are asked. We’ll provide the questions and you’ll know the answers.
First, we’ll gain an understanding and awareness of your challenges and/or reasons why you’re stuck. Then we’ll join forces and focus on implementing an effective breakthrough strategy for achieving your goals. When we work together, we’ll provide you with clear, easy-to-do and achievable action steps. And we’ll enjoy the process, we promise.
Is coaching for you? Can you answer Yes! to any of these statements?
- I am ready to create more balance in my life.
- I am ready to improve my personal or business relationships.
- I am ready to make real and positive changes in my life.
- I am ready to find and live my life’s purpose.
- I am ready and willing to overcome self-limiting beliefs and behavior.
- I am ready to create plans and take action to achieve my goals.
- I am ready to achieve a sense of fulfillment at work and in my life.
- I am ready for more fun and enjoyment in my life.
- I am ready to learn how to have greater impact on my team at work.
- I can benefit from someone who will help me to stay on track.
What are the benefits of hiring a coach?
- You will have a stronger marriage by learning how to be heard and known. Strength in your relationship will come with awareness.
- You start taking more effective and focused actions immediately.
- You stop putting up with petty annoyances.
- You create momentum so it’s easier to get results.
- You set better goals that are based on what you really want.
- You have more time and energy because you know where you are going.
I love working with women who want to take their lives to the next level. Whether you’re single, a stay at home mom, stepmom, business owner, or entrepreneur, let’s take the next step together!
Contact Brenda (private and confidential)
- $25 discount when you schedule 3 coaching session with me! (Each session is 1 hour to 1.5 hours long, $125 a session)
- Once your session is booked, I will send you a “Pre-Coaching Questionnaire.” It’s important that before we begin, we both are clear on what your “end in mind” is…what you would like to accomplish in our time together.
What’s the difference?
A counselor is trained to diagnose and help clients with emotional problems, the past or dysfunction while coaches are not.
The coach’s domain is future-oriented – what does the client want? And then coaching the client to get there.
A mentor is a wise and trusted guide and advisor. The mentor is the teacher that shares their experience while bringing the “mentee” up the ranks.
A coach is not necessarily the expert in the subject matter being discussed but is an expert in coaching the client.
According to the International Coach, Federation coaching is defined as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
My (Brenda) experience coaching competitive ice skaters gives me the edge (pun intended) to help you consider different options and try out new perspectives. Yet, you are in control and have the final say as to where your journey will take you.
Is coaching for you? We’re “old school.” No coaching through email/texting….we can’t hear the tone and feeling in the conversation. We want to keep it real! We offer coaching sessions over the phone, Zoom Video Conferencing or in person.
We customize each session(s) to fit YOUR needs. This is really all about you! Give us a call and let’s see what we can put together so you can enjoy life at a “10!!”
Call 360.904.2117 today to begin your coaching sessions!
Relationship Coaching Endorsement
“What makes Brenda Stuart a great coach is her ability to ask the tough questions, get results and she is a safe place…I trust her.”
“Brenda, thank you for our coaching sessions. You have helped me move forward and given me the skills to do it on my own. You were empathetic and kept me on track too!”Current Client
“I gained a ton towards how to deal with our team and that will be ongoing growth.”Real Estate Agent
“I really, really appreciated having 2 people assisting us, coming from a husband/wife perspective and each having complimentary perspectives. Their respect for each other was obvious.”Female Client